Kocopuffs Admin replied

554 weeks ago

Let us know when character data is restored

Meabh LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

They're saying it should be restored within the next 24hrs. Not sure how long it actually takes to upload the old data, but yeah… People are just fucking around with a fully stocked AH right now.

Meabh LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

New forum the admin staff are running is: http://w11.zetaboards.com/FenrirCommunity/index/

Oogs LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

hmmm? they found a new host?

Elenna LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

oh look Kclubs for EVERBODY

Meabh LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

Alpha is hosting, Viper gave him the DB with all our old accounts :D

Oogs LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

Any idea when they're restoring the chars? Guess timing is essential to relog on since with the AH restock (which I'm actually against) is limited. Nevertheless we have to adapt and it's shopping once our chars are back. Just wanna make sure I don't OD on booze tonight o.O

Kaworu Tabris LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

yeah. I hope they turn off AH restock when they import char data but it doesn't sound like they plan to. AH restock will ruin the sense of achievement in getting gear.

Meabh LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

There isn't a set ETA, just "within 24hrs" however since I'm on Aussie time and I don't play weekends I'm going to miss out on a lot of the restock.

I do have a wish list if someone would be so kind… 3 cursed items.

Dalmatica -1
Z mitts -1
Z pumps -1

The rest I can deal without having. Siren's hairs have just been a pain to wait for.

Brock LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

I'm good, I've decided not to return even if they roll back to our old info. It was great killing time with you guys on FFXI.
Please log in to post a reply.