Oogs LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

I'm good, I've decided not to return even if they roll back to our old info. It was great killing time with you guys on FFXI.Brock

As your bestman in the game, I would be happy to inherit your goods :) OR you could just get your BUM back in the game for some ass-kicking!!!

Dazecko Moderator replied

554 weeks ago

BROCK! Come back!

BTW AH arent restocked. Just had a chat with Ilionsa. S/he said we aren't getting AH restock if we have 30+ ppl online. So i had 2nd account created and named Dazfume. and that account got deleted haha. whatever. I asked if i can get it back or not. LOL

So anyways. whoever bought KCs and dream gears, sorry poof!
Dazecko
75 SMN/WHM/BLM/SCH/DNC, 40+ WAR/RDM/THF/PLD/BRD/NIN, 34 MNK/DRK/BST/RNG/DRG/SAM <Aiming for Maat's Hat> COR/BLU/PUP still locked.

Nixon LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

Yeah I was online when they restored our character data, and when they switched out new characters for old it also switched out the new AH for the old AH. No one kept anything from stocked AH.

Meabh LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

Damn! I really wanted a Dalmatica finally :(

Nixon LS Mate replied

554 weeks ago

New server has severe lag problems and can be hard/impossible to even log in at times. It took me over 3 hours to log in today and when I did the lag was so bad it was completely unplayable.

Mossimo Admin replied

554 weeks ago

New server is up, maybe lag is fixed.
~bOrE

Dazecko Moderator replied

554 weeks ago

nope, lag isnt fixed yet. Riz said he would upgrade server hardware when he has money. When? he said… January >_<
Dazecko
75 SMN/WHM/BLM/SCH/DNC, 40+ WAR/RDM/THF/PLD/BRD/NIN, 34 MNK/DRK/BST/RNG/DRG/SAM <Aiming for Maat's Hat> COR/BLU/PUP still locked.

Cormag Moderator replied

553 weeks ago

*donations*

Blurayz LS Mate replied

553 weeks ago

man well fk this game! blitz told me im banned. ive been stuck at downloading data for over an hour now

Blurayz LS Mate replied

553 weeks ago

if thats true im gonna ruin the whole experience for the server :P
Please log in to post a reply.